Monday, March 28, 2011

Drink wine and screw.


192019_609244651801_13003927_34514620_5264758_o



201417_609265055911_13003927_34515085_3178168_o


Lots and lots has happened this week, but what I really want to talk about is the Queens of the Stone Age concert I went to. Not that I even have anything of interest to say other then FUCK, I had an amazing time. I was just so goddamn happy. There is nothing like hearing them live. I dragged Joe to the front of the standing room because I refused to be far away. I'm so happy I did. It's goddamn intoxicating. The audience was so strange though! So still. and quiet. For a rock concert. why? It's meant to be enjoyed! Meant to be danced to! who cares though? I felt great.

just. yes. It was so nice to not be thinking about anything. To just share this amazing experience with Joe. I had missed him so much this past week and it made me so happy to just be with him and have an amazing time. It was a really wonderful weekend that I'm so thankful for.

We also got to see a play together on Friday night and dinner in the North End on Sunday night. It was basically a weekend of awesome dates!!!


Blackadder-Invite


On another note Blackadder opens in LESS then two weeks!!!

Rehearsal yesterday went so well. We worked on the episode where I only have like, five lines, yet I was STILL struggling with the accent. What the hell? Ha! A couple of rehearsals ago the Assistant Director (who is ACTUALLY British) helped me with my accent and it made me feel so much better. Well, yesterday was the first day our director saw the accent work the AD had done with me and felt a lot better about the scene! YES. It's so a great feeling to know that even though I only have a very small part in that scene I'm still getting worked with on it. Nobody cares that it's a small part, they still want it to be GOOD and they want me to feel comfortable doing it! It's so nice. It makes me feel really fortunate to be working with these people.

ALSO. I have to go BLONDE for this show. YES. I'm going to be bizarro Chelsea.

Oh god, I want to go into detail about last week but it whooshed by so quickly. Some bullet points.

- Saw My Wonderful Day. V. funny show. Great premise.
- Helped Kyler with Twelfth Night Auditions (that was awesome)
- Did some Freedom Trail training for seven hours in the bitter, bitter cold. However, found out I made a really, really great hourly wage so I feel GREAT.

Man, I've been drinking wine this evening so I'm done with writing in this thing, but HEY. wine is great. life is good. I'm at another point in my life where I'm restructuring how I live. And that's good. always figuring things out. yessss.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

yayyy pictures of blonde, please.